The frame of a roof is its main element. That is why it must be made with due quality and of due materials, in order to:
1. bear design loads;
2. have even both upper and lower surfaces for ensuring proper roof mounting and for suspending ceiling and roof overhangs;
3. prevent roof frame distortion in the course of using the house.
Our company, ART PAK LLC, uses a modern approach to the roof arrangement. All the components of roof frames:
1. are made of quality dried wood of 8 to 12 % humidity excluding any distortion;
2. are milled over four planes ensuring exact section dimensions;
3. parts of length over four meters and large cross sections are made of wood glued along and face-to-face with defect correction;
4. they are factory-made according to work papers ensuring precision of execution requiring no trimming at assembling.